- The benefits of two cards, Maybankard 2 American Express® Card and Maybankard 2 MasterCard or Visa Card, in one sign up, one service tax, and one statement.
- Enjoy a low Finance Charge of 8.88% p.a. on your outstanding retail balance, and save up to RM2300 a year¹. All you have to do is promptly settle your minimum payment of 5% or a minimum of RM25.
¹Based on RM3,000 monthly spend with minimum repayment of 12 months Click here for calculation of savings.
- 5x TreatsPoints for every Ringgit spent on Maybankard 2 American Express Card and 1x TreatsPoint on Maybankard 2 MasterCard/Visa Card in Malaysia or anywhere else in the world.
- 5% Weekend cash back² when spend on Maybankard 2 American Express Card.
²A cap of RM50 per customer (Principal Cardmember) per month
- Enjoy lowest finance charge of 8.88%³ per annum on your outstanding retail balance. All you need to do is promptly settle minimum payment, 5% of the outstanding balance or a minimum of RM25.
³Maybank reserves the right to revise the Finance Charge as and when it deems necessary, with 21 days prior notice .
- Lifetime Fee Waiver with complimentary supplementary cards.
Who can apply?
- Malaysians and expatriates with a minimum annual income of RM30,000
- Principal cardholders: those between 21 to 65 years old
- Supplementary cardholders: at least 18 years old
- Copy of NRIC (both sides) or Passport, including that of supplementary applicant's
- Latest BE form with official tax receipt
- Latest 2 months' salary slips
- Latest 3 months' savings account activity/current account statement
- Copies of Business Registration
- Latest 3 months' Bank Statements
- Letter from employer confirming duration of employment contract in Malaysia
Note: You must be a Maybank account holder
Fees & charges
Lifetime Fee Waiver for Principal and Supplementary Cards.